T: 347.352.0159 (US)
T: +44 (0) 207 193 6184 (Europe)
- Founded Trumont in partnership with senior bankers based in New York in 2003 to exclusively serve chemicals and related industries.
- 26 years of experience; 24 years focused on chemicals and industrials.
- Transaction experience covers advanced intermediates/APIs, aroma chemicals, biocides, catalysts, ceramics, coatings, coating additives, composites, distributors, excipients, fine chemicals, food ingredients, industrial minerals, industrial gases, oilfield chemicals, personal care chemicals, specialty refining, petrochemicals, pigments, PVC/plastic additives, resins and water treatment chemicals.
- Previously with Credit Suisse First Boston (1996-2001) in chemical industry, corporate finance and M&A groups and Citi (1993-95) focused on debt financing.
- MBA from INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France) (2002).
- BA (with Honors) in Economics and International Relations from Stanford University (California, US) (1993).
T: +44 (0) 207 193 5946 (Europe)
- 47 years of chemical sector experience.
- Joined Trumont in 2005 to assist with M&A and strategic due diligence services for chemical companies and private equity firms.
- Previously, top-ranked equity research analyst at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein ("DrKW") covering European chemicals for 16 years.
- Major transactions include spin-offs of Ciba SC and SKW as well as the spin-off of Celanese and the secondary sale of Hoechst's interest in Clariant.
- Previously with European Chemical News (1972-84 rising to Editor) and with ICI as Public Relations Manager (1984-88).
- Co-authored three books on Eastern and Central European chemical industry.
- BSc from City University (London, UK) in Applied Chemistry.
Managing Director, North America
T: 347.352.8635 (US)
- 39 years of experience.
- Joined Trumont in 2018 to collaborate on North American expansion.
- Co-Founded GEO Specialty Chemicals in 1993 and served as its Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Built GEO Specialty Chemicals through several acquisitions, including carveouts and family-held companies, to create $400 mm revenue company.
- Also a founder and owner of Pharmaceutical Fine Chemicals, S.A., a fine chemicals company in Italy sold to DLJ Private Equity.
- Prior to GEO, with Exxon Chemical in acquisitions, joint venture development, product management, financial control and strategic planning for Exxon Chemical's specialty chemical business in Latin America and Mexico.
- MBA from New York University (US) with a major in International Business and Economics.
- BA in Business Administration from Marian College (Ohio, US).